Take Action for Family Farms!
Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center Today!
From promoting strong agriculture and food policies to taking on agribusiness corporations, the Missouri Rural Crisis Center (MRCC) fights for family farms and rural communities.
For over thirty years, we have fostered a membership of more than 5,500 farm and rural families and continue to strive to preserve family farms, promote stewardship of the land, and build mutual understanding among rural and urban communities. Since 1985, MRCC has been at the forefront of addressing the challenges faced by rural Missouri families and their communities:
- Supporting family farmers and rural communities.
- Promoting a safe, affordable, high-quality food supply for consumers.
- Bringing farm and rural voices into the healthcare debate and highlighted the stories of rural families in order to expand access to affordable healthcare.
- Protecting the environment for future generations.
- Creating economic opportunity in rural Missouri.
- Playing a leadership role in national and international efforts for fair farm and food policies.
MRCC is able to deliver meaningful victories because we call people (LIKE YOU!) into action with mailings, meetings, phone calls, research, and action alerts. By joining, you are investing in your future and the future of independent farmers and consumers across the country. Your annual membership dues help to ensure the continuance of our work to promote family farms and hold policy-makers accountable to farm and rural communities, as well as consumers.
As an MRCC member, you will...
- Receive action alerts!
- Hear about policy and campaign updates!
- Be invited to meetings and events!
- Be a part of the MRCC family!
- Support MRCC's ongoing work in Missouri!